How to use a google pay account?
Today, the Internet and technology development has made it much easier to manage the banking sector. Banks have set up their own websites and applications for e-banking or electronic banking.
The third-party payment application is also available on the Internet and the website or application created by the bank. One of the payment apps is Google Play. Developed by Google, Google Pay is gaining popularity in India due to its features.
People seem to prefer Google Pay over other Payment Applications. Since this concept is new to many people, they are facing many difficulties in using Google Pay, so in this article, we will review the information related to how to use Google Pay,
we will learn
- what is Google Pay?
- HistoryGoogle Pay Creation History
- of TRP system in India
- What are the requirements for creating a Google Pay account?
- How to use Google Pay?
- How To Make Money With Google Pay?
What is a google pay account?
Google Pay is a digital wallet and online system designed for conducting financial transactions. The entire system is owned by Google.
Google Pay has been developed as an application that allows you to make online purchases through mobile devices like smartwatches, tablets, conduct banking transactions at home, and many more.
You can use Google Pay in the Android operating system and in iOS. The only iOS operating system has some limitations.
Previously, Android Mobile had an online payment system called Android Pay, but in January 2018, both Android Pay and Google’s Google Wallet service merged to form Google Play. Since the integration of these two systems, customers have been able to use the features of Android Pay and Google Wallet in the Google Pay app.
History of google pay account
2015, Google Pay was introduced by Google Pay during Google I / O, during Google’s annual Develop Conference.
Android Pay was based on the Google Wallet service established in 2011. Android Pay uses a system called soft card.
When the Android Payphone was launched, it was accepted by more than seven million Google Wallet users and was considered the earliest success of Android Pay.
When Android Pay was launched in the United Kingdom. MasterCard and Visa’s credit and debit cards were then supported by Android Pay, which connected many financial institutions in the UK.
Along with the UK, in 2016, Google launched Android Pay in Australia, Singapore, and Thailand, thus expanding Android Pay over time.
On September 18, 2017, Google launched a Tage payment app in India.
On January 8, 2018, Google announced the merger of Google Wallet and Android Pay services, rebranding the service and renaming it Google Pay, the TEZ Payment App launched in India. It was also replaced by.
The merger of Google Wallet and Android Pay brings together other third-party payment services, including Google. Google Pay provides an excellent platform for third-party payment companies.
On December 21, 2018, Google Pay received an E-Money License to handle financial transactions, allowing Google Pay to process payments, handle online payments and manage E-Wallet.
In short, the license allows Google to handle online financial transactions.
On November 17, 2020, Google Pay 10 was launched in the new European countries.
What are the requirements to create an account in google pay account?
There are four to five things you need to install and use in Google Pay Mobile, about which we will see the following information,
(1) your mobile needs to have an internet connection,
(2) Google Pay Button does not work on the mobile screen. Mobiles with Touch and Android or iOS operating systems are required.
(3) When we use Google Pay on our mobile, we conduct online financial transactions in a way that requires us to have a bank account.
(4) If you open a bank account, you are given a debit card or ATM card by the bank, you have to fill in the information related to this card in Google Pay, so you need a debit card.
In short, to open an account in Google Pay, you need an Internet connection, a smartphone, a bank account, a mobile number linked to a bank account, and a debit card.
How to use Google Pay?
How to open a Google Pay account?
- From the Google Play Store, install Google Pay and launch the app.
- After opening the app, you will initially be asked to enter the mobile number. Here you have to enter the same mobile number, which will be linked to your bank account. Next, enter the mobile number.
- You will now be shown your email ID, on which Google Pay-related emails will be sent, here you are allowed to change the email id, enter the email id you are currently using, and enter it.
- A new page will open, the mobile number you entered here will be verified by OTP.
- Once the mobile number is verified, you will be prompted to enter a password. Here you will see two options. The first option is to lock your Google Pay password for your screen lock and the second option is to create a new password. Can create. This password will be asked before each of your Google Pay transactions.
Adding a bank account to google pay account?
- Launch the Google Pay app first.
- A circular icon will appear at the top right when the app is launched. Click on it.
- Now a new page will open, here you will see the Add Bank Account option, click on this option.
- As soon as you click on the option, you will see the names of different banks. At the top, you will see a Search Bar, where you can search by typing your bank’s name and selecting your bank’s reputation by searching.
- Once the bank is selected, your mobile number will be verified again by Google Page. Click on Send SMS option to complete this process.
- Now it will take a few seconds for your bank account to be verified and added. When the process is complete, Got It option appears. Click on it.
This is how your bank account is added to Google Pay. You can add one or more bank accounts to your Google Pay account using the same process.
How to check bank balance with google pay account?
Google has two methods of bank balance check in pay. These two methods are what you’re going to see below,
the method number
- Google Pay
- is Account Balance option after the scroll of the lower side of on Google pay this, should click on
- your password you will be asked to enter the same password you chose when creating your Google Pay account.
- A new page will open, showing your bank name and how much money is in the bank.
Method Number Two
- After clicking on Google Pay, you will see a circular icon at the top left.
- Your bank’s name will appear; click on the bank’s reputation.
- You will be asked to enter your password or PIN. Once you have entered your password, go-ahead
And you will see your bank balance in front of you.
How to send money via google pay account?
There are various ways to send money through Google, which we will learn about:
Sending money via mobile number
Google Pay allows you to send money to a bank account via mobile number, but the mobile number you want to send money must be linked to Google Play. Is. This eliminates the need to write down large bank account numbers. Following is the process of sending money using a mobile number.
- Once Google Pay is activated, you will see the New Payment option in blue at the bottom of the screen. Click on it.
- A new page will open, where some options like Bank Transfer, Phone Transfer, UPI Id, and Self Transfer will appear in Transfer Money. The second number is Phone. Select the Transfer option.
- After that, enter the mobile number to which the money is to be sent and do it next.
- A new page will open, where you will be asked how much money you want to send, fill in the amount here and click on Send option.
- Before deducting money, you will be asked for your PIN number, enter your PIN number and click. Next, this way, you can send money through Google Pay using a mobile number.
to send money using the bank account
- Click on the New Payment option.
- SelectBank Transfer option. Enter the
- The bank account number, IFSC code, and the person’s name to whom the money is to be sent. Click on Continue
- Drop the PIN and move on.
This way, the money will be transferred.
How to send money from one account to another.
- Click on the New Payment option. Click on
- Self Transfer option.
- A new page will open. Select Bank Account Transfer Form will appear at the top. Select Bank Account Transfer To will appear, here you have to select the bank in which you will withdraw money, select the bank and click on Next.
- The amount will be asked, when the amount is paid, on
- clickTransfer Now option
- . Next, fill in the Pin and do it. This way, you will be sent money from one account to another.
Send money via UIP ID.
- Click on New Payment Click on
- UPI ID OR QR option
- Now two options appear UPI ID and OPEN CODE SCANNER. Click on the UPI ID option.
- Enter the UPI ID of the person to whom the money is to be sent and click on Verify option.
- Go ahead and pay the amount.
- Enter the PIN and click Next.
This is how the money will be sent using UPI ID.
Scan QR Code and send money
- Click on the New Payment option, Click on
- UPI ID OR QR option Click on
- Open Code Scanner
- Scan the BarCode of the person to whom the money will be sent.
- Go ahead and pay the amount.
- The PIN will be asked; fill in the PIN and click on it.
NextThis will scan the barcode and send money through Google Pay.
How To Make Money With google pay account?
There is a common misconception that you can only make online payments through Google Page, you can not only cause financial transactions through google pay but also make money through google pay,
Invitation Link In
Google Pay, you see an option to share Invite Link From the link you sent, if someone opened a Google Pay account and started making financial transactions from it, you get Cashback from it, it can be from 100 to 1000 rupees.
Bills every month you pay different bills like mobile bills, gas bills, a light bills in different ways, but if you pay the same account through Google Pay, you get different types of scratch cards, which you can use to shop at other places. Or you can earn rewards from one hundred and fifty to one lakh rupees from this scratch card.
playing the game
Go India has been added to Google pay by play. In this game, Google pay gives you the names of different places you want to visit. According to the location provided by Google, you called and informed Google that you get paid in the form of a Reward.
Open Google Pay and scroll down to the Go India option at the bottom to play this game. Click on Start Game. Here you will also find information about the Go India game and all the rewards you get through the game.
Read Also :- Kisan Credit Card Scheme Full Information